Finally have the time to update with a new post.
(1) Anaemia - or rather iron deficiency anaemia. This is what I feel like after living with a vegetarian for an extended period of time without eating red meat. Probably only had a couple of servings in the past few weeks. Looks like I should cook a big juice steak & eat it in front of Mel; maybe she'll be converted back into an omnivore again (world rejoice!)
(2) Fly swatter - wished I had one of these in the last 2 days. Killed about 10 flies in our house - very frustrating trying to chase after them with a tea towel. I guess this is what we get for living next to horse stables and leaving the door open (it's either the smelly horse manure or the yummy food we cook, most likely the former).
(3) T-shirts - haven't done my laundry for the past week, hence I've run out of clinic clothes to wear. Had to resort to wearing T-shirt to work today & it was great - so comfy. Definitely going to make this a regular clinic attire for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment