Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a week

This week has been crazy. Man, Dentistry is such hard work and there are some days when you just feel like "Why am I a dentist?!". Every day this week so far has ended up with me feeling like that and coming home to hit the wine.

1. Monday - Almost pulled out a huge chuck of the tuberosity as I happily luxated out an upper 8
2. The crown prep on Tuesday was a strain on my back
3. Wednesday was exo day - (i) OAC whilst exoing a root treated 16 and (ii) on another patient, lacerated my finger because I slipped whilst luxating a carious root which took forever to budge. First sharps injury at work.
4. Thursday - 8pm finish and I could not get down to working length in 36 endo. Sooooooo frustrating

Now I have a dull ache all along on my RHS jaw and a massive headache. The weeks just gotten from bad to worse. Boy, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Bring it on! At least the weekend is almost here & I got paid today. Life is good and I miss my dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Mel!! had no idea what your post was about, really, but I feel you on saying that working life is hard! Keep at it though, God will reward you in due time for your hard work and perseverance.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mel, sounds like one helluva week for you.

    Goodluck with your sharps clearance, I've had one in the Dental Hospital. So much paper work, i feel your pain.

    Dentistry IS hard work! Don't let anyone doubt that. Chin up, step up, and you'll be awesome. Seeya at housewarming. xox

    V

    ReplyDelete